LIMITED PRODUCT(S) WARRANTY
Created: May 6, 2019.
Your Account and Profile
You have the option of creating an account with KevlynPumps.com (“Your Account”). This entails selecting a user name and password to log into Your Account. Without an account, you can read information about Kevlyn Pumps and our products. Creating Your Account gives you access to advanced features of KevlynPumps.com, such as purchasing our products, posting comments and reviews on product pages, or participating in user forums regarding Us or our products. As part of Your Account, you will create Your Profile, which stores information about you.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your Kevlyn Pumps experience. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses KevlynPumps.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of KevlynPumps.com on other websites.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Kevlyn Pumps if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe or otherwise notify us.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as personalized advertisements on other websites (e.g., Kevlyn Pumps Associates with content served by KevlynPumps.com and websites using Checkout by Kevlyn Pumps payment service) and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
How KevlynPumps.com Shares the Information It Receives Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries of Kevlyn Pumps with controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. We require any company with which we may share personal information to protect that data in a manner consistent with this policy and to limit the use of such personal information to the performance of services for Kevlyn Pumps.
- Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of KevlynPumps.com customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, you can choose to opt out Your Account configuration page.
- Protection of Kevlyn Pumps and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Kevlyn Pumps, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. This does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- When Required By Law: We may disclose personal information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate our Conditions for Use.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing, but this information is protected by SSL encryption.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Websites
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by logging into Your Account. For other personal information we hold, we will provide you with access for any purpose, including to request that we correct the data or delete the data if Kevlyn Pumps is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting us at the email below.
- As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such KevlynPumps.com features as Your Profile and your shopping cart. For example, purchases may be made by telephone in lieu of KevlynPumps.com.
- You can add or update certain information on pages on KevlynPumps.com. When you update information, we may keep a copy of the prior version for our records.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please unsubscribe from Your Account configuration page or otherwise notify us. If you do not want to receive updates to the Conditions of Use and other legal notices from us, such as this Privacy Notice, those notices will still govern your use of KevlynPumps.com, and it is your responsibility to review them for changes.
- If you do not want us to use personal information that we gather to allow third parties to personalize advertisements we display to you, you can opt out from Your Profile or notify us.
KevlynPumps.com does not sell children’s products or products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may use KevlynPumps.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit KevlynPumps.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of the state of Pennsylvania. If you have any concern about privacy at KevlynPumps.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account.
We may revise this Privacy Notice from time to time. The most current version of the policy will govern our use of your information and will always be found at https://kevlynpumps.com/privacy. If we make a change to this policy that, in our sole discretion, is material, we will notify you via email to the email address associated with your account. By continuing to access or use the services at kevlynpumps.com after those changes become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Policy Notice.
Examples of Information Collected Information You Give Us
You provide information when you perform actions such as searching, buying, posting, participating in a contest or questionnaire, or communicating with customer service. For example, you provide information when you perform the following actions: search for a product; place an order through KevlynPumps.com or one of our third-party sellers; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one account if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; use our services; and participate in discussion boards or other community features. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with information including, but not limited to, your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in Your Profile settings; e-mail addresses of your friends and other people; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal description and photograph in Your Profile; and financial information, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, and purchase or redemption information; search results and links; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at KevlynPumps.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications and personalized advertising preferences, and address book); payment settings (including credit card information and promotional certificate and gift card balances); e-mail notification settings; recommendations; and Your Profile (including your product reviews, personal profile, etc.).
You can reach us at:
Kevlyn Pumps, LLC
PO Box 338
Paoli, Pennsylvania 19301
Effective: May 6, 2019.
To maximize your device warranty, register your product today.
PO Box 338, Paoli, PA 19301
Proudly Made in the USA
PO Box 338 Paoli, PA 19301